2017 Grasshopper 329B-72"
Call for Price
Offering intense mowing power in a surprisingly compact design, the Model 329B is made to run with the big boys, offering powerful, efficient and economical performance.
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel), (3) 25 in. (63.5 cm)
- Blade: Drive -Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 85.5 in. 227.3 cm); (Mulch) 73.5 in.* (186.7 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 47.0 in. (119.4 cm), (Seat Cushion) 31.5 in. (80.0 cm), (ROPS) 70.0 in. (177.8 cm)
- Length: (Mowing Position) 84.5 in. (214.6 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1280 lbs. (580.6 kg) ; (Mulching Package) 44 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote-mounted dual air cleaner with replaceable element.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 7-gauge formed-steel laminated spindle plane 0.313 in (7.95 mm) thick- more than 25% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm) – with 7-gauge skirts for geometric strength. Spindle plane is 0.9 in.(22.86 mm) thick in stress zones. Anvil-edge design with 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) reinforcement on front edge of deck.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure and parking brake warning lights, hour meter, ignition, choke and push/pull PTO switches.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Mulching System: #504571
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded, CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Transmission: Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- 54.6 cu. in. (895 cc), 2-cylinder air-cooled Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Big Block V-Twin gasoline engine
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, Model 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Implements including Dethatcher, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Cooling: Air
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 54.6 cu. in. (895 cc)
- Engine: B&S Vanguard Big Block
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 - 10.5 mph (0 - 16.9 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Tires Front: 13x6.50x6 pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- Tires: Drive Wheels - Standard 24x12.00x12 turf, 4-ply rated
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on / Grasshopper CoolTemp Hydro-Max? fluid withstands high and low temperature extremes for 1,000-hour change intervals.
- Engine Manufacturer
- B&S Vanguard Big Block
- 54.6 cu. in. (895 cc)
- G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps, Parker high-torque wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 72 in.