2017 Grasshopper 329-52"
Call for Price
Built tough for extended service life, the Model 329 offers powerful, liquid-cooled gas performance and fuel economy to help turf care professionals maximize their profitability and reduce fixed costs.
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota gasoline engine
- Accepts Model 8F/M1, Model 12F/M1 and Model 16 PowerVac™ collection systems.
- Implements including Dethatcher, Shielded Sprayer and Sunshade Canopy.
- Turf tires
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, remote mounted, with replaceable dual elements.
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Crankshaft: Horizontal
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 cm to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 7-gauge formed-steel laminated spindle plane 0.313 in (7.95 mm) thick- more than 25% thicker than 0.25 in. (6.35 mm) – with 7-gauge skirts for geometric strength. Spindle plane is 0.9 in.(22.86 mm) thick in stress zones. Anvil-edge design with 0.5 in. (12.7 mm) reinforcement on front edge of deck.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Low engine oil pressure and parking brake warning lights, hour meter, ignition and push/pull PTO switches. Choke integrated with throttle lever.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type
- Mulching System: #504567
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Disc parking brakes, one for each drive wheel.
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) iso-mounted, high-back, deep-cushioned, foam-padded, CoolTemp Cordura-covered, padded arms/backrest with lumbar support and coil-spring suspension. Optional CoolTemp Cordura-covered premier suspension seat.
- Blade: (Tempered, alloy steel), (3) 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Blade: Drive-Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Size: DURAMAX®; 52"
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 65.5 in. (166.5 cm); (Mulch) 53.5 in.* (135.9 cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 47.0 in. (119.4 cm), (Seat Cushion) 31.5 in. (80.0 cm), (ROPS) 70.0 in. (177.8 cm)
- Length: (Mowing Position) 82.5 in. (209.6 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Double bearings greasable from top of deck. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion. ; (Housings) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter housing. Machined aluminum housing
- Weight: (Uncrated) 1310 lbs. (594.2 kg), (Mulching Package) 29 lbs. (13.2 kg)
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Drive Tires: 23x10.50x12 turf, 4-ply rated
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: InFrame™ suspension with iso-mounted seat and footrest
- Tires Front: 13x6.50x6; rib tread, pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Displacement: 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- Engine: Kubota, MaxTorque™
- Fuel Capacity: 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Filtration: 7 micron absolute, spin-on
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 10.0 mph (0 - 16.1 kph) forward
- Transmission: Design-matched G2 hydrostatic system with auxiliary cooling fans, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps and Parker high-torque wheel motors.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kubota, MaxTorque™
- 58.7 cu. in. (962 cc)
- G2 hydrostatic system, HydroGear variable displacement piston-type pumps, Parker high-torque wheel motors
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 U.S. Gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in.