2017 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ 775 (111P)
Call for Price
Professional Series™ lawn mower engines provide the best all-around mowing experience. Combining professional-grade features, power and performance with the homeowner-friendly convenience and ease of use, these engines are strong, quiet and durable. Professional Series engines come standard with the ReadyStart® Starting System-no prime, no choke, just pull for power.
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 7.75 ft-lbs, gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 175 cc
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 15.6 in
- Width (in): 12.8 in
- Height (in): 9.4 in
- Weight (lbs): 24.5 lbs
- Bore (in): 2.6 in
- Stroke (in): 2.0 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3 gal
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18.0 oz
- Oil Filter: Optional
- Starter: ReadyStart®
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Certified Power Rating: Download Power Curve
- Marketing Model: 111P
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design: OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- Torque: the True Measure of Lawn Mowing Power: Cubic centimeters (cc) only measure the size of the engine on your lawn mower or outdoor power equipment. Torque measures the power that rotates the blade. Maximize your mowing power.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Engine Muffler: A quieter lawn mowing experience.
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: See how the ReadyStart® Starting System works.
- Starts in 2 attempts – or we'll fix it for free.*
- Qualifiied 60% Longer Engine Life*: *Available Only on 8.50, 1000 models when compared to the expected life of a standard Briggs & Stratton® E Series engine
- 175 cc
- 7.75 ft-lbs, gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.3 gal
- Starting System
- 15.6 in
- 12.8 in
- 9.4 in
- 24.5 lbs