2017 Briggs & Stratton Mow N' Stow (104M)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton’s only patented engine design that enables a lawn mower to be stored upright without any fuel or oil leaks. Takes care of big lawn mower jobs and fits in small spaces. In just three easy steps, the mower folds up right for a 70% reduction in footprint. With the ability to be stored upright at a one-hundred-ten degree angle, there is easy access for under deck and blade cleaning. All the power and durability but fits into a smaller space. Now featuring for 2017, Just Check & Add™! No Oil changes needed for the life of the engine.
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 7.25 ft-lbs, gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163 cc
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 13.8 in
- Width (in): 12.5 in
- Height (in): 10.1 in
- Weight (lbs): 18.8 lbs
- Bore (in): 2.69 in
- Stroke (in): 1.75 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.27 gal
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15.0 oz
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Starter: ReadyStart®
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Muffler: Performance
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Marketing Model: 104M
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: See how the ReadyStart® Starting System works.
- Starts in 2 attempts – or we'll fix it for free.*
- New for 2017! Just Check & Add™, Never Change the Oil!: The first gas-powered engine to never need an oil change, just simply check and add oil for the life of the engine.
- Save space by storing your mower vertically, and reducing the footprint by 70%.
- Toro Tool-less Access: Easier and quicker access for regular maintenance.
- Toro Easy Maneuverability: The lightest engine in its class makes it easy to maneuver.
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- 163 cc
- 7.25 ft-lbs, gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.27 gal
- Starting System
- 13.8 in
- 12.5 in
- 10.1 in
- 18.8 lbs