2017 Briggs & Stratton 3600 MAX PSI / 2.5 MAX GPM (20647)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3600 MAX PSI / 2.5 MAX GPM (20647)
Commercial Grade. No Compromises. Contractor-specific features and superior construction.
- Model Number: 20647
- PSI*: 3600
- GPM*: 2.5
- Engine Brand: Briggs
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 205
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 2.1
- Oil Capacity (oz): 20
- Pump Type: Commercial-Duty
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: Yes
- Spray Tip/Type: Quick-Connect
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 5
- Hose Length (ft): 35
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 99
- Length (in): 26""
- Width (in): 21""
- Height (in): 23""
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 5-year
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 5-year
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 6.5 Gross HP OHV Engine (205cc): This commercial-grade, single cylinder engine starts easily and features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's serious power for serious cleaning.
- Easy All-Terrain Mobility: Featuring 13" never go flat wheels with steel rims.
- Adjustable Pressure Regulator: Lets you fine tune the PSI to best fit your specific cleaning task.
- 35' Steel Braided High-Pressure Hose: This heavy-duty hose features quick-connect fittings to help you clean further and work faster on the job.
- 5 Quick-Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between four high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns from pin-point to wide fan (0, 15, 25, 40 degrees) for precise cleaning, plus one cleaning solution spray tip.
- Transport Guard™ System: The first and only combined fuel and ignition shut-off, designed to eliminate the harmful effects of oil/fuel dilution during transportation.
- Commercial-Duty Annovi Reverberi™ Triplex Pump: This pump is specially designed for high-performance, high-pressure output and long-lasting durability.
- Welded Frame With Steel Brushguard: For added strength and durability to resist rugged terrain and transport.
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Hose Length
- Fuel Capacity
- Flow Rate