2017 Briggs & Stratton 23.0 Gross HP** (44R7)
Call for Price
Briggs and Stratton Engines present an easy-starting system, ReadyStart®, that makes the choke on riding mowers obsolete. Much like a car, the easy start riding lawn mower turns on with just the use of a key or push button start. Reliability and convenience combined like never before. The powerful Intek™ Series V-Twin riding mower engine delivers superior performance and durability. The Intek incorporates dozens of endurance-driving improvements -- including a Dynamically Balanced Crankshaft for a smoother mow and longer life -- along with the easily maintained lawn mower engine made possible by the Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover.
- HP (gross) **: 23.0 gross
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724 cc
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Length (in): 19.1 in
- Width (in): 18.2 in
- Height (in): 14.3 in
- Weight (lbs): 84 lbs
- Bore (in): 3.12 in
- Stroke (in): 2.89 in
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A gal
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64.0 oz
- Oil Filter: Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: N/A
- Certified Power Rating: Download Power Curve
- Marketing Model: 44R7
- Intek Series™ Riding Mower Engine: More durable. More efficient. More powerful. Mows the lawn and lasts long.
- Advanced Formula Fuel Treatment & Stabilizer: Safeguards engines against ethanol damage and maintains fuel stability for up to 3 years.
- Use E10 or Less Engine Fuel: Look Before you pump fuel into your lawn mower and help avoid engine damage. Do not use any fuel containing greater than 10 percent ethanol (E10) in the engine on your outdoor power equipment.
- Overhead Valve (OHV) Engine Design: OHV engines run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Tool-less Air Cleaner Cover: Easy access for filter changes
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Cooler operation and longer life.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Optional: ReadyStart® for Ride Technology: Automotive-style, no choke easy starting. Just turn the key or push the button and go.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- 724 cc
- 23.0 gross
- Fuel Capacity
- N/A gal
- Starting System
- Electric Start
- 19.1 in
- 18.2 in
- 14.3 in
- 84 lbs